Keys

Started by moto, June 13, 2022, 11:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moto

yes, maybe these unknows keys are the saddlebags keys what are gone long time ago at previous owner.
I put these away.

Troll

Originally, all the locks were keyed the same. The "fancy" key with the black plastic top and all the decorations was the original. If any of the locks have been replaced, they all came with a new key that doesn't match the others. I had to replace my ign. lock years ago, so it doesn't match, any more, but the helmet locks, neck lock and fuel cap all use the same key

Like Like x 1 View List
Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

mittico68

As you're askin' here, I must argue that you've no chances to ask directly the previous owner...
So, the first thing that comes in my mind about those unknown keys is: are they supposed to be bags keys? If so, do you have any hard bags with padlocks?
I'm telling this because my Drifter has got just 2 keys: one is for the ignition and the gas cap, the other is for the steering neck lock.
And then I've got one more key, that came together with the bubblebags that I bought sometime ago.
That's all.

I love my swingin' bike!

moto

What kind of keys coming with the new Drifter if you buy it from dealer?

I buy my Drifter 5 years ago and its coming lot of keys. Look at the photo, are these unknown keys to the Drifter at all? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk