Replacement Red Turn Signals

Available at most motorcycle shops, you can get Chrome Specialties PN 330619 RED lens for your rear turn signals.

There are little notches around the edge you need to file off and the sides of the screw holes so they sit flat.

Thanks bigdog1227, Yahoo Drifter Forum.


Simply buy red replacement lenses. Available from VDR

Email to Webmaster
Your comments are always welcome.

Web site design by Saftek.

Copyright © , Saftek Inc.

Duplication of any element of this
site without the express permission
of Saftek, Inc. is a violation of
law and is prohibited.


Not affiliated with Kawasaki. Kawasaki, Vulcan and Drifter are trademarks of Kawasaki.