INTERNATIONAL CHAPTERS > New Zealand

welcome to the New Zealand forum

(1/2) > >>

Kempy:
Hi to all, I am a new Drifter owner  we have a red 800 2001 
we invite all Drifter owners to visit our beautiful country, and the best way to see the country is on a bike  8)

Roger.kemp@xtra.co.nz :)

Kempy:

--- Quote from: Kempy on January 17, 2010, 23:23:33 PM ---Hi to all, I am a new Drifter owner  we have only owned a drifter sinse end of November, she is a red 800 2001  riding her is the new hobbie for me  , as we have clicked up 3k sinse Nov.
we invite Drifter owners to visit our beautiful country, and the best way to see the country is on a bike  8)
we live in a small town called Te Kauwhata , about 50 minutes drive from Auckland airport
our business is classic cars and trucks  Restoration , we have a large building that houses the showroom of new parts and a used department store and workshop www.Kemps.co.nz
Roger.kemp@xtra.co.nz :)

--- End quote ---

annieoakley:
Could I mail me and my bike over to New Zealand so I can ride with you?? ;D Maybe I could relocate perminately! :D I'm tired of the snow and ice here in Indiana.

chief:
I'm really hoping my wife can get her agents working this year... the company trip is to NZ next year.

Kempy:
Hi all 02/28/2010 we were in the Waikato area surporting child cancer awarness , called the toy run Ulyliss have organised this run for the last 25 years, and do an awesome job.
This year had a turn out of 800 bikes riding the 25 miles to the toy drop of
our red drifter had alot of admirrers, glad she is not camara shy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version