Vulcan Drifter Riders

News:

• If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.
  • If you are here as a guest, you are missing most of the benefit of this forum. Registering is free.
  • We are moving our site to a different server, so some things will look... unfinished.. for a bit. Some items also may not work. Our SSL cert should click in, shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

News

We are moving our site to a different server, so some things will look... unfinished.. for a bit. Some items also may not work. Our SSL cert should click in, shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Instrument/Speedometer Cluster 2001 Drifter

hawkfan · 433

hawkfan

• Rider
on: November 15, 2020, 08:14:42 AM
Instrument/Speedometer Cluster 2001 Drifter

I am in need of a used replacement speedometer cluster as my fuel gauge stop working.  If you have one that works and want to sell, contact me with price and availability.

Thanks

More Information

OR Seedman

• Staff
  • I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: ----------
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 21:53:18 PM
it may be just the sending unit in the tank.  I had to replace mine when I got my 1500....would not move from empty at all...put in a new sending unit and worked just fine...

OR Seedman

Old Drifter

• Staff
  • Plus a: ----------
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 09:54:18 AM
I agree with OR Seedman. It's most likely the in tank sending unit, I had to replace mine too.

Gene

1999 Drifter

Troll

• Motorcycle Rider ED. Coach
  • Sr. Staff
    • A.B.A.T.E. of Wi. SafeRider program
  • Plus a: Kawasaki W-650
  • VDR#: 825
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 12:53:04 PM
I've told him how to test it.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk