INFORMATION and LINKS > Forum Info

i am still a prospect

(1/3) > >>

mike:
what do I do to become a full blown member

pcarrell:
That status is based on your post count.  Post more and it'll change the status.  In the end, it doesn't really mean much.  Everybody here responds to everyone equally.

chief:
Hey Mike... there are two ways to progress in member levels.... posts or subscriptions. Each level has some difference in what you are able to do on the forum. Sr. Member and above have certain admin privileges and help shape the direction of the forum.

You start as a GUEST.

Registering makes you a CITIZEN.

Afterwards:

1 Post = Prospect
15 Posts = Member
50 Posts = Rider
250 Posts = Sr. Member
500 Posts = Staff
3000 Posts = Sr. Staff

We also have supporting subscriptions: Each accelerate privileges. All these funds are used to maintain the forum, website and associated stuff.

Supporting Member = $10/yr
Wingman = $50/yr
Master-at-Arms = $100/2ys
Lifer = $200/20yrs
Founder = $500/20 yrs.

Also remember, except for the supporting memberships, you have to visit/post at least once in a 365 day period or you account will be deleted and you will need to re-register. We will give you back your membership level on request should that happen.

pcarrell:

--- Quote from: chief on January 28, 2016, 11:24:09 AM ---Also remember, except for the supporting memberships, you have to visit/post at least once in a 365 day period or you account will be deleted and you will need to re-register. We will give you back your membership level on request should that happen.
--- End quote ---

.....unless you're Ratman, and then we'll just mess with you a whole bunch! ;D

CDNRatMan:
 :-X

what did I do now, my feeling is hurt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version