Vulcan Drifter Riders

• September 21, 2020, 10:47:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you are here as a guest, you are missing most of the benefit of this forum. Registering is free.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our plans for drift-in 2014  (Read 1400 times)

ventoracing

Our plans for drift-in 2014
« on: February 17, 2014, 17:42:16 PM »

Ok, so I thought I'd start a new thread here to let people know what our plans are for Drift-in 2014 with the hope being that others along our route might want to join us for the ride down or the ride back....

Myself, my girlfriend Julieta and Drift1 will be heading down from Orange Co., NY on Monday 8/11. We will probably do ~400 miles that first day and sleep somewhere in VA.  We plan to arrive in Maggie Valley late Tuesday 8/12.

We will plan to stay in Maggie Valley for 4 nights and 3 days enjoying the group rides and the company of fellow Drifters...

On Saturday 8/16 will will have to say goodbye and start on the 800 mile ride back to the Hudson River valley of NY.

If anyone from our general area, or anyone along our route wants to hook-up and join us for the ride down or the ride back, just drop us a note...

Gonna make my hotel reservations tomorrow.... See you all in Aug!

greenbarn

• Life Member
  • I ride a : Drifter 800
  • Plus a: Drifter 1500
  • VDR#: 1023
  • VDR#1023
  • View Gallery
Re: Our plans for drift-in 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 20:04:36 PM »

You guys don't want to go that way---  All that construction, and Traffic of the "Eastern" route....   GO WEST YOUNG MAN!!!!   

You sure you don't want to go the Western route, and go through Sunny OHIO?   I mean,  that would be more fun, right???
No Worries
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!