Drifter Sighting North Bay......

Started by CDNRatMan, October 18, 2013, 21:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

At least the bike looked good.... with her on it..... ;D

No Worries

CDNRatMan

I have to agree with her on this count because I know that the 0hi0 boys would have all their heated gear in the car for this ride it was a cold ride home, and it was only about 10 block ride for me, she still had a few hours before calling it a day.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DriftinGirl

Quote from: Boaski on October 19, 2013, 19:09:53 PM

I can ride that far...in about 2 months!

(shhhhh....I was in my car) Still counts as a Drift In because Ratman brought his bike.  ;D

Boaski

I can ride that far...in about 2 months!

I'm not only dull myself; I inspire dullness in others.

DriftinGirl

Quote from: CDNRatMan on October 18, 2013, 21:48:37 PM

Well I am putting this sighting here because it kind of counts, at least I think it does and so it is ok......

Lorraine had a drive of 2070 km or 1286.2735 miles to visit her son. she arrived in North Bay in time for a late supper and we got to met and have a Canadian Drift In of our own......and before them 0hi0 boys say anything here is the proof, the lovely lady from Nova Scotia and my Sunbeam Red beauty.....

Yikes!! At least the bike looks good. What can I say ...it was a long ride and I needed a quick nap?   :o :-\ ;D ;D ;D

CDNRatMan

Well I am putting this sighting here because it kind of counts, at least I think it does and so it is ok......

Lorraine had a drive of 2070 km or 1286.2735 miles to visit her son. she arrived in North Bay in time for a late supper and we got to met and have a Canadian Drift In of our own......and before them 0hi0 boys say anything here is the proof, the lovely lady from Nova Scotia and my Sunbeam Red beauty.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk