Welcome all in oz

Started by Drifterdamien, May 28, 2009, 07:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redback

Hey DrifterDamien, I was happy to find another Drifter rider in Aus, that was until I saw your profile and found out you are in WA ::), not sure my Drifter 800 will make it from Ocean Grove Vic, all the way to WA. :'(

It's a project bike and needs a bit of work, but it is the only Drifter 800 I have sen in Aus so far ;D, all the rest are 1500's.

If your ever up my way give me a yell.

Adrian.

Drifterdamien

Hi Anne that would be an awesome trip  mayb it could be organised for 1 year

annieoakley

Maybe Kawasaki could charter 2 or 3 cargo planes to load up our bikes and fly us down under for a weekend ride! What fun that could be! Hey, anythings possible!

Drifterdamien

antocas how are you welcoe i know wat you r saying but i love the fact tha they are unique and when i ride i dont see another even tho i would love to ride with another one
my email is drifterdamien@y7mail.com  if you ever need advise or are chasing something then email us or just to say hi may b one day we can organise a ride

Damien

antocas

melbourne here,,im just hanging to meet [could be literarary] drifter riders ,,exchange ideas ,
seems theyre either weird ,,or best kept secret,,,ut we love our drifters
antocas

chief

We really could use some accessory sources down-under, so if you have any info you'd like to provide, let me know and I'll develop a listing.

Cheers.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Drifterdamien

Gday to all the fellow drifter owners and riders in australia.
If any of our international riders find there way down under pop in and say hi

it would be great to ride with another drifter .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk