Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: teeble on February 01, 2010, 13:08:46 PM

Title: 1500 solo seat on 800 drifter
Post by: teeble on February 01, 2010, 13:08:46 PM
Hello, I just got my PC back from the shop (virusus!!!!)

I will try and get some pics of how I put a 1500 solo seat om my 2000   800  drifter. I also designed and fabricated my own lightbar. I am in the process of doing a seat rail for the 1500 seat.

Be patient with me and I'll try and get pics of all the mods and get them posted( still trying to figure out my new camera and how to transfer pics to PC.


Thanks, George         TC48@itlnet.net

         the "Butterscotch Drifter"
Title: Re: 1500 solo seat on 800 drifter
Post by: Indy on February 02, 2010, 12:25:02 PM
I will wait ... ;)
Title: Re: 1500 solo seat on 800 drifter
Post by: Homey237 on February 03, 2010, 13:09:34 PM
............me too (sitting patiently with both feet flat on the floor and hands in my lap.... ;D)