Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: VN1500 on May 08, 2011, 12:18:28 PM

Title: Spell check
Post by: VN1500 on May 08, 2011, 12:18:28 PM

I'm not a bad speller....but I am a sloppy typer ;D as such my fingers tend at times,  to hit two keys at once.

Is there a spell check on this site? If so,  much easier than looking for my double taps...

  Thanks,Ron
Title: Re: Spell check
Post by: chief on May 08, 2011, 13:08:42 PM
No, its not native so I have to do a lot of stuff to get it to work... I'll give it a shot when I have an opportunity.
Title: Re: Spell check
Post by: chief on May 08, 2011, 14:00:48 PM
Ok, your wish is my command! - ok not really.

Got it done - this is the second try at it. Seems to have took this time.

The button is down there on the right now... post, preview, spell check...

Title: Re: Spell check
Post by: VN1500 on May 10, 2011, 21:16:04 PM
Quote from: chief on May 08, 2011, 14:00:48 PM
Ok, your wish is my command! - ok not really.

Got it done - this is the second try at it. Seems to have took this time.

The button is down there on the right now... post, preview, spell check...

Thanks Chief,   works great....I'll keep working on my sloppiness though!

Ron
Title: Re: Spell check
Post by: 1SG CAV on May 22, 2011, 11:43:17 AM
Thanxs for da spell chek Chief. I too hit two keys allot. You are the greatest. Thanks again for all you do.
Title: Re: Spell check
Post by: chief on May 23, 2011, 09:32:44 AM
No problem. I glad I got it to wiork!