Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: Scot66 on May 02, 2011, 22:27:20 PM

Title: Fire and Steel Windscreen question...
Post by: Scot66 on May 02, 2011, 22:27:20 PM
Hey everyone,
Could someone kindly post a picture or two of the Kawasaki Fire and Ice Drifter windscreen from the backside mounted to their Drifter? I have a chance to purchase one of these screens for the 800 that I'm buying tomorrow but need to make sure that all of the mounting hardware is there. If you could get a picture of the mounting brackets mounted to the screen and on the bike I'd greatly appreciate it! BTW: I'm very excited to finally be getting a Drifter as I've been wanting one for many years now!

    Thanks in advance!
        Scot
Title: Re: Fire and Ice Windscreen question...
Post by: chief on May 03, 2011, 11:45:53 AM
Fire and Steel...

We are in the middle of a renovation that is eating up my garage space. As soon as it stops raining and have new plastic to put on mine... I will get pics then. I've adapted some lowers, so mine looks a bit different. There are only two pieces... the bit on the shield itself and the bit that fits onto the bike.

Maybe someone else can get a quick pic for you.
Title: Re: Fire and Ice Windscreen question...
Post by: Scot66 on May 04, 2011, 23:19:58 PM
Thanks chief!