Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 1500 only => Topic started by: lumper on April 23, 2011, 15:21:34 PM

Title: finding thread size
Post by: lumper on April 23, 2011, 15:21:34 PM
Hi all,
I am looking for the thread specs for the upper master cylinder cover screws.
IT is part # 92009 I think on Bike bandits part list.
But it doesn't say what thread or anything, just calls it "screw".
I want to replace these with a spike that I can thread in that will fit just like the existing screws.
How can I tell what the thread is, or does anyone know from a better service manual or anything?
Thanks for any info.
Lump
Title: Re: finding thread size
Post by: Troll on April 23, 2011, 19:09:21 PM
I took out one and measured it...5mm by .8.....
Title: Re: finding thread size
Post by: lumper on April 23, 2011, 19:28:55 PM
Thanks Troll,
Lump