Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 1500 only => Topic started by: basilbug on February 19, 2019, 19:23:43 PM

Title: BAMA bike, nice choice!!!!!!!!
Post by: basilbug on February 19, 2019, 19:23:43 PM
I like it!!

Title: Re: BAMA bike, nice choice!!!!!!!!
Post by: OR Seedman on February 20, 2019, 13:06:49 PM
I'm a Clemson guy myself (my dad taught turf management there in the 70's)...but I would not deck my ride out in Clemson tiger stripes and pawprints....LOL.  by the way, didn't Clemson beat 'Bama again in the big game this year?    ;D
Title: Re: BAMA bike, nice choice!!!!!!!!
Post by: Pilgrim on February 20, 2019, 13:29:02 PM
Nice tribute to your team..and nice Drifter.
Title: Re: BAMA bike, nice choice!!!!!!!!
Post by: Troll on February 20, 2019, 15:19:24 PM
Where have I seen this bike before??? Were you at the Drift-in in Helen Ga in 2013? Seems to me I've seen this one before...