I was wondering if this, a ......Disposable 60g weight Polypropylene Coverall is waterproof, they can be folded into a pkg not much bigger than a cigarette pkg and I don't have alot of room on a trip so they might do the trick in a down pour, I'm not to good when it comes to the sciences....lol
It's a lightweight plastic so it should repel water. But I have no clue about the closures and collar. And I doubt I could get it on without ripping it. Frog togs pack small , does the job and wears well. Plastic in the summer will soak you from sweat.
thanks :)
I'll look them up on the net
You might also consider going to a local Army/Navy surplus store to purchase rain gear. I'm not talking about a poncho, but what is currently in use by the military...it's a top and bottom set and works really well.
Todd
Frog Togs can be found in most sporting good stores... hunting, fishing, camping, type; Cabela's, Pro Bass, etc. I have also seen them at other stores with sporting departments... tractor supply, I think even walmart. They are different colors. The exhaust WILL melt them!
I used ours for several seasons before I upgraded - plenty of room on the GW. I still wear the jacket a lot when not riding.