Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: greenbarn on June 26, 2017, 21:42:34 PM

Title: UNBELIEVABLE.... stupid people everywhere.
Post by: greenbarn on June 26, 2017, 21:42:34 PM
http://www.finehomebuilding.com/2017/06/22/lawsuits-seek-damages-half-century-industry-practice?source=w2999enl&tp=i-H43-BC-3D8-BGK01-1o-3adj-1c-BG6nB-474g4&utm_campaign=fine-homebuilding-eletter&utm_source=eletter&utm_medium=eletter&utm_content=fhb_eletter&cid=12346&mid=166429825

I can't believe there are lawyers dumb enough to think this is good material for a class action suit...  But I CAN believe there are some GREEDY enough to think they can make a buck.   I just feel bad because stupid stuff like this rolls into the cost of the product, and we all end up paying more.
Title: Re: UNBELIEVABLE.... stupid people everywhere.
Post by: CDNRatMan on June 26, 2017, 23:39:50 PM
 ::) Only in America......
Title: Re: UNBELIEVABLE.... stupid people everywhere.
Post by: DC on July 06, 2017, 19:00:40 PM
That's just nuts, tying up the court system with such nonsense.
Title: Re: UNBELIEVABLE.... stupid people everywhere.
Post by: chief on July 07, 2017, 18:35:49 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on June 26, 2017, 23:39:50 PM
::) Only in America......

Unfortunately, not.