Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 1500 only => Topic started by: rawbz36 on May 02, 2017, 14:56:59 PM

Title: Saddlebags for my Drifter
Post by: rawbz36 on May 02, 2017, 14:56:59 PM
Hey Guys,

So I went ahead and bought the saddleline brackets from the guy who sells them on ebay for Drifters. My questions is, what types of saddlebags can I put on my bike with those brackets? Any brand? Or will mods needs to be done in order to make them fit? Any and all suggestions will be helpful. Thanks

Rob
Title: Re: Saddlebags for my Drifter
Post by: Troll on May 02, 2017, 16:19:43 PM
they are copies of the OEM brackets, so anything will fit that will fit them....I have a set of Osprey bags on mine
Title: Re: Saddlebags for my Drifter
Post by: Old Drifter on May 02, 2017, 17:09:36 PM
As Troll stated, anything will fit. You may have to make some adjustments to fit some types to make sure you have clearance for exhaust and turn signals. I also had to fabricate mounts for my LeatherLyke Cross Country bags.
Title: Re: Saddlebags for my Drifter
Post by: rawbz36 on May 02, 2017, 18:13:00 PM
Perfect. Thanks Guys! Appreciate the help

Rob
Title: Re: Saddlebags for my Drifter
Post by: rojadon on June 08, 2017, 05:30:09 AM
J&P Cycles has a nice selection of saddlebags.