OPP remind drivers to watch for motorcycles, and be aware of brake or signal lights which may be harder to see due to their size.
A pickup truck that pulled out to pass in Wellington North almost had a head on crash with a Wellington OPP officer riding a fully marked OPP motorcycle Friday morning.
The officer braked hard and took evasive action as the 2012 Ford approached in the south bound lane of Wellington road 6 near Wellington Road 5.
The ford swerved back into the northbound lane, lost control, hit the gravel and landed in the east ditch.
The driver was asked to take a roadside screening test.
28 year old Mapleton Township man is charged with impaired driving and driving without a valid permit .
I think it's supposed to be ss on the end, not dollar signs.
>:( if I had put the ss on the end of the "a" then PC would have been all over me about using bad words on the forum.....he is sensitive that way.............
We are family friendly around here! :D
Family friendly?? Uh-oh, I must have missed that memo - does that mean I have to remove my joke from the "Joke" thread!? :o
Nadine is still perched in my pickup, patiently waiting to be unloaded, which should happen this week. 8)
Should have been unloaded even before you had food or sleep should have been first thing you got home......