Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: chief on March 07, 2011, 13:43:34 PM

Title: Harbor Freight and VDR
Post by: chief on March 07, 2011, 13:43:34 PM
Here is another way to support the VDR at no cost (other than what you spend at Harbor Freight).

If you shop with Harbor Freight online... use this link to get there. It will tell them you were referred by us. We get credit and can use that to help support the site.


http://harborfreight.tellapal.com/a/clk/CWFh0 (http://harborfreight.tellapal.com/a/clk/CWFh0)

Also...

In another thread there was some mention of Harbor Freight coupons. There is actually a place to get a bunch of them.

http://www.harborfreight.com/coupons (http://www.harborfreight.com/coupons)

http://www.harborfreight.com/magurl4?hftref=cj (http://www.harborfreight.com/magurl4?hftref=cj)

http://www.retailmenot.com/ (http://www.retailmenot.com/) (search for the store you want)

Some are VERY good.
Title: Re: Harbor Freight and VDR
Post by: 1SG CAV on March 15, 2011, 15:37:31 PM
Chief that is good to know I shop there OFTEN. love their prices.
Title: Re: Harbor Freight and VDR
Post by: chief on March 15, 2011, 17:08:22 PM
They have a  "club" deal there as well. They will send and email with new coupons periodically. I like it.
Title: Re: Harbor Freight and VDR
Post by: 1SG CAV on March 15, 2011, 19:07:20 PM
yeah I get their club deals and coupons
Title: Re: Harbor Freight and VDR
Post by: CWDRIFTER on April 21, 2011, 14:22:23 PM
Great to know..it is my Nordstroms!! ha  ha ha...
and they now guarantee their hand tools for life...(even if it is a metled down hudson).
Title: Re: Harbor Freight and VDR
Post by: chief on April 21, 2011, 17:29:01 PM
Yep, I have the club thing too... I love the place. I buy all sorts of stuff from them. We have a couple of stores here, but I usually buy online - its easier to find what you need... of course I visit the store when I want to check out something or get something too large to ship.