Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: CDNRatMan on April 22, 2016, 21:37:02 PM

Title: PC snow is gone
Post by: CDNRatMan on April 22, 2016, 21:37:02 PM
    PC all the snow is gone from the front lawn and so today I moved the bike from the living room to the shed and the 4 cartons from the shed to the living room, the four cartons are my new 10 x 12 ft sun room........my next project over the next three weeks........... 8)
Title: Re: PC snow is gone
Post by: pcarrell on April 23, 2016, 11:19:18 AM
Man!  I've been riding without a coat for weeks and weeks now!

You need to move south my man!
Title: Re: PC snow is gone
Post by: CDNRatMan on April 23, 2016, 12:44:49 PM
  I have moved south enough, I am really far south from were I started.......
Title: Re: PC snow is gone
Post by: pcarrell on April 23, 2016, 18:49:02 PM
I'd beg to differ!

And I have evidence!