Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: DC on February 19, 2016, 09:04:40 AM

Title: Free Indian t-shirts . . . sort of
Post by: DC on February 19, 2016, 09:04:40 AM
Indian is running a promotion this Saturday Feb. 20, where if you bring in a competitor t-shirt, they will give you an Indian t-shirt in exchange.  Any shirts turned in will be handed over to charity.  Check with your local Indian dealer to see if they are participating in this promo.
Title: Re: Free Indian t-shirts . . . sort of
Post by: 49Reo on February 19, 2016, 19:05:46 PM
My local Indian dealer is the reservation about 30 miles up the road :o......don't think I want to trade t-shirts with them..... ;D
Title: Re: Free Indian t-shirts . . . sort of
Post by: greenbarn on February 19, 2016, 21:38:30 PM
Quote from: 49Reo on February 19, 2016, 19:05:46 PM
My local Indian dealer is the reservation about 30 miles up the road :o......don't think I want to trade t-shirts with them..... ;D
LOL

I wonder if my local place would take MY competitor-brand shirts....  I'll show up with a couple of white T-shirts with "HD"on one and "DRIFTER" on the other, with black marker....     I sure as HECK wouldn't give them any of my REAL Drifter shirts.....
Title: Re: Free Indian t-shirts . . . sort of
Post by: CDNRatMan on February 20, 2016, 18:56:58 PM
 8)  I ticked off the one salesman at the Motorcycle show in Toronto in the Indian booth .....not sure if he wants to trade shirts with me now.......