Ok, I've found a guy who sells a black sissy bar and I'd like to buy it.
He tells it will fit the Drifter 800 and its OEM number is Kawasaki K53020-310.
I've been searching on the internet and the item is okay for ma-deuce, BUT I can't find no PICS at all!
I'd really like to see with my own eyes the whole thing: I mean, the oem stuff should be composed by the sissy bar and the grab rails (as far as I remember); the seller's pic shows only the sissy bar...
Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanx
Well, I couldn't find a pic, but that PN is for a backrest and rear rack for a Drifter 800. The pics wouldn't load for me, but maybe they will for you. http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/enthusiasts/catalog_item_detail.asp?catalog=622&levelcode=4073&product=39144&cattype=&ProductCategoryCode=
Thanx PC, but the pic doesn't load even for me!
Update.
I just found this pic (first one below), and that's the shape I did remember about the backrest.
But the item the vendor is selling is quite different (see second pic below).
As far as I can see, it seems that is missing the grab rails...
That second pic is just a generic bolt on backrest. It would need the part that connects it to the bike.
The first picture is not the Kawasaki one that is one from Belgium and made by Ledrie which does not exist anymore. I know because I have one.
Thanx, guys.
I'd like to see the whole OEM backrest...
Anybody knows some links?