Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: Pilgrim on October 30, 2015, 09:57:47 AM

Title: Insurance and other costs
Post by: Pilgrim on October 30, 2015, 09:57:47 AM
So, how much do you pay for Insurance and what company? Tags? Inspections?

I am currently paying $229/year for insurance with AIC and $27/year for tags plus $12/yearr for VA safety inspection.
Total $268/yr.
Title: Re: Insurance and other costs
Post by: pcarrell on October 30, 2015, 10:07:44 AM
That's about what I pay with Progressive.  The plates are a few bucks cheaper, I think $23, and we don't have inspections in Indiana.
Title: Re: Insurance and other costs
Post by: Troll on October 30, 2015, 12:41:26 PM
Quote from: Pilgrim on October 30, 2015, 09:57:47 AM
So, how much do you pay for Insurance and what company? Tags? Inspections?

I am currently paying $229/year for insurance with AIC and $27/year for tags plus $12/yearr for VA safety inspection.
Total $268/yr.
My ins, from Allstate, with their highest rate program, all the bells and whistles.. covering both bikes was under $200 for the year. No inspection here in Wisco (I really wish there was, some of the junk on the roads will scare you)...and we renew plates for 2 years. My non personalized plate was $27, and the personalized one on the Drifter was, $55....as I remember