Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: Troll on October 20, 2015, 13:56:35 PM

Title: Black R-1
Post by: Troll on October 20, 2015, 13:56:35 PM
  70° today, out for a ride. All I needed to reach my new mileage goal was 26 miles, so out I go, sight seeing. About a mile from home I spot this black R-1 in a parking lot, AND, about 1/4 mile from my house, I got this, too!
Title: Re: Black R-1
Post by: 49Reo on October 20, 2015, 18:09:05 PM
Where did you get your dash plate?
Title: Re: Black R-1
Post by: Troll on October 20, 2015, 18:21:36 PM
I had a guy in a trophy store make it...$10
Title: Re: Black R-1
Post by: CDNRatMan on October 20, 2015, 20:00:50 PM
  Did you get to met the owner?
Title: Re: Black R-1
Post by: Troll on October 21, 2015, 09:09:25 AM
Yes, I did. Turns out I met him over at the Dealer back in June, sometime.