Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 800 Only => Topic started by: Brilamb2 on August 08, 2015, 22:58:57 PM

Title: Front banjo bolt
Post by: Brilamb2 on August 08, 2015, 22:58:57 PM
Did anybody know if the front banjo bolt is 10mm?
Title: Re: Front banjo bolt
Post by: Troll on August 09, 2015, 08:58:19 AM
On which part? There are lots of them
Title: Re: Front banjo bolt
Post by: Brilamb2 on August 09, 2015, 11:09:43 AM
At the master cylinder and the caliper on the front brake
Title: Re: Front banjo bolt
Post by: Troll on August 09, 2015, 14:17:54 PM
I believe it is....10mm thread...not sure of the pitch, though. It's the same part used on just about everything they make..
Title: Re: Front banjo bolt
Post by: Brilamb2 on August 09, 2015, 19:54:39 PM
Cool looking at a really good deal on  an extended Jose so as I can run my apes
Title: Re: Front banjo bolt
Post by: Pete on October 19, 2015, 05:08:23 AM
Be aware that there are both fine pitch 10mm threads and coarse pitch 10mm threads used on the Drifter - so if you are looking to replace a fastener measure the pitch.

Sometimes the Kawasaki parts list quotes the size and pitch for nuts / bolts.
Title: Re: Front banjo bolt
Post by: CDNRatMan on October 19, 2015, 10:42:00 AM
  I bought mine off e bay and then had an issue with the computer screwing up and had to contact the seller. They are a shop
that sells for Gafler and I bought the stainless Steel (black) kits. I bought +2" for the front due to my risers, want that little bit to have a looser hose.

Cyclebrakes
818-995-0444