So here I am cruising along the Skyline Drive, and relaxed and joying the life. Lots of bikes coming and going, but mostly heading south as I am heading North. I get passed by a group of bikes and am rounding a curve when lo and behold a blue Drifter and an 800 at that, panic downshift, keep it upright, don't slide road is wet, get back into the rest area.
Pull up behind the Drifter, and dismount, the Guy comes over and says I know you....yea right....he then tells me I live in Northern Ontario...he is a member of the forum, not on much, Think an sorry I am bad with names his was Don or Bob.and sad part is all that distance I met another Canadian from Ontario...lol...it was a hoot....
and for 49 and Troll who said no pictures it did not happen..so here....
AWRIGHT!!!!!!!!
Quote from: CDNRatMan on July 27, 2015, 20:27:35 PM
all that distance I met another Canadian from Ontario...
Some of the nicest people you met I bet... ;D
well for people from TO....lol.....