Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: RETIRED HD on June 30, 2015, 17:15:58 PM

Title: Seat hand rail
Post by: RETIRED HD on June 30, 2015, 17:15:58 PM
Nooob here

Where can I purchase a seat rail (old skool style) for a stock solo seat on a 800
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: pcarrell on June 30, 2015, 18:10:50 PM
Those are hard to find.  Might be easier to either modify another one from another bike or just have one made.
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: 49Reo on June 30, 2015, 22:20:59 PM
Try Singh Saddleries he makes old school seat rails.
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: kw-retrorider on July 01, 2015, 15:57:27 PM
If you have any luck with Singh....let me know...I'm interested in the same thing. Drift1 was working with Singh for awhile but never got any feedback on seat rails for the 800. I know he makes them for the 1500. Anyway...keep me posted. Thanks
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: RETIRED HD on July 06, 2015, 18:30:12 PM
Singh is only on Facebook and I don't do Facebook.
I guess I'll try modding a Honda or Yamaha one
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: CDNRatMan on July 06, 2015, 20:35:23 PM
  WOW I now feel much better I too am not on Facebook, thought I was the only one who was not putting all my personal stuff out there for everyone to read.....
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: Troll on July 06, 2015, 20:41:03 PM
You don't have to put any more personal information on facebook than you want to...some people don't even use their real names!
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: DC on July 06, 2015, 23:54:13 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on July 06, 2015, 20:35:23 PM
  WOW I now feel much better I too am not on Facebook, thought I was the only one who was not putting all my personal stuff out there for everyone to read.....

I'm not on Facebook either. I don't  care to tell the world about every time my nose itches.
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: mittico68 on July 07, 2015, 03:21:07 AM
Quote from: DC on July 06, 2015, 23:54:13 PM
I'm not on Facebook either. I don't  care to tell the world about every time my nose itches.
+1!!!! ;)
Title: Re: Seat hand rail
Post by: pcarrell on July 08, 2015, 08:43:53 AM
I do Facecrack, but it's for ministry purposes mostly.