Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: DriftinGirl on May 16, 2015, 12:22:56 PM

Title: North Bay, Ontario
Post by: DriftinGirl on May 16, 2015, 12:22:56 PM
I hear there was a perfect gentleman, riding a red Drifter, visiting my friend while she boondocked in her VW van at Walmart in North Bay, Ontario....Anyone able to identify who it might have been??  ???
Title: Re: North Bay, Ontario
Post by: CDNRatMan on May 16, 2015, 12:27:15 PM
Oh she knew right away that you were the culprit behind the prank, she admitted mind you there were no witnesses that she does know you, and that any pranks and such are you and not Fred, she said Fred was a perfect gentleman and a pillar of virtue and a paragon of gentlemanly protocol. 
I did ask Fred about your sobriety at the time of your taking your tumble and breaking your leg. He refuses to give me any details, not sure why, but he did mention the maple syrup is running and something about cooking sherry........ :P ::)
Title: Re: North Bay, Ontario
Post by: DriftinGirl on May 16, 2015, 12:44:23 PM
LOL....of course you know I'll get the "real" story when she gets home to NS next week...

...and it was 8 am that I fell...no Guiness involved...makes for such an unglamorous story but may the truth be told  ::)