Just wondering who turns 66 this month.........wonder what that is going to be like......I have a really long time to get there and just wonder what that is like......JH has passed that but he acts much younger, DC he was born old, and with all them wives he is old......
>:( :o
66? You're just a young pup. Hell I'm going to be 68 tomorrow. Party on!
Quote from: CDNRatMan on February 02, 2015, 20:20:09 PM
Just wondering who turns 66 this month.........wonder what that is going to be like......I have a really long time to get there and just wonder what that is like......JH has passed that but he acts much younger, DC he was born old, and with all them wives he is old......
It's going to be good, you will be able to sit on the porch in Florida in a rocking chair thing back ten years to when you gave up riding motorcycles and started to relax.. By that time it will be against the law to ride on two wheels after the age of 50.. You will have time to tell the odd joke, maybe smile a bit, and maybe even look for a few more wives..
Don't be too quick to pick on DC, many people have several wives, trouble is they are usually somebody else's.
John.
WOW jmbo 68 that is climbing the ladder also, perhaps I might make it there if I can last that long.......
but 66 candles on a cake, bet you that the state will be lit up that day...when is it Birthday Boy so we can raise a glass of prune juice with you.....lol.......