Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: CDNRatMan on December 20, 2014, 21:28:13 PM

Title: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 20, 2014, 21:28:13 PM
   ok help some of you Grinch's get into the spirit of the season.....
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: greenbarn on December 20, 2014, 22:25:45 PM
Well, HO, HO, HO....


Q:   Missus GB wants to know why the Rat Guy is wearing a wife-beater?


Shouldn't he be wearing an Ohio T-Shirt or something. 
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 20, 2014, 23:30:03 PM
  he wears enough of my clothing he gets just the WB shirt......lol......here they are called undershirts......lol.....
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: pcarrell on December 21, 2014, 08:15:57 AM
Hey, at least he has clothes on!
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: John Hopkins on December 21, 2014, 11:02:27 AM
Good pictures.. we used to call them vests..I think the youngsters call them tanktops now..

I wondered what a wifebeater was..I think I would get some funny looks if I went into an English store and asked for a wifebeater..

John.
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: Troll on December 21, 2014, 11:57:05 AM
Where I grew up, they were called athletic shirts....wifebeaters comes from the more Southern climes....
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 21, 2014, 12:40:37 PM
Yes have to agree with Troll here never heard that term but from the South US....so........
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: Troll on December 21, 2014, 18:33:08 PM
Like I said, a bit more conventional...but I have LOTS of parts down in my basement work area. The big problem with the Drifter is it almost never NEEDS anything serious, so I have to think up things to do to it that "should" be done, or would be nice to do.
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 21, 2014, 19:31:02 PM
very nice as is PC's tree.....
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: pcarrell on December 22, 2014, 19:52:30 PM
Hey Ratman, seems someone is trying to one-up you!  A trailer and everything, and it looks like it's mobile!
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 22, 2014, 22:01:58 PM
  but it is not in the living room........
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: John Hopkins on December 23, 2014, 06:50:26 AM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on December 22, 2014, 22:01:58 PM
  but it is not in the living room........

Don't take it to heart..The first one to post an idea is the original..the rest are just copycats..when you are my age you will look back on these days and think...












How could I have been such a plonker as to bring my dirty old motorbike into my wifes nice clean living room to spoil her Christmas..

Merry Christmas..

John.
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 23, 2014, 08:42:40 AM
QuoteDon't take it to heart..The first one to post an idea is the original..the rest are just copycats..when you are my age you will look back on these days and think...How could I have been such a plonker as to bring my dirty old motorbike into my wifes nice clean living room to spoil her Christmas..

   well John that will or would never happen, because the bike was washed and cleaned prior to being brought inside, and it is my living room, in my house, because I live happily alone, in peace.
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: pcarrell on December 23, 2014, 13:48:52 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on December 22, 2014, 22:01:58 PM
  but it is not in the living room........

This is true!
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: gdrudd13 on December 23, 2014, 16:02:11 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I for one am jealous that you are able to bring your bike inside. It has to be far more comfortable than a garage floor. Especially when said garage is not heated.
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: DC on December 28, 2014, 01:28:06 AM
Quote from: pcarrell on December 21, 2014, 08:15:57 AM
Hey, at least he has clothes on!

Please do not give him any ideas.   :o
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 28, 2014, 03:06:46 AM
  DC I have a special picture just for you........
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: John Hopkins on December 28, 2014, 08:00:22 AM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on December 28, 2014, 03:06:46 AM
  DC I have a special picture just for you........

Bloody Hell...

He knows my email address...

John.
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: CDNRatMan on December 28, 2014, 08:37:10 AM
 ;D  Relax John ......to be honest at your age it might be the cause of the end......I'll wait till you are in full good health, but then you have never been mean like some others have been .....see never even mentioned PC's name here......I am not upset with him......
Title: Re: Christmas lights
Post by: pcarrell on December 28, 2014, 18:32:13 PM
(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi83.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj319%2Fpcarrell%2FAvitars%2Fsmiley-grin.gif&hash=92c0c9f6d1b61553e85e4f7a1ab5006aa19a0ca3) (http://s83.photobucket.com/user/pcarrell/media/Avitars/smiley-grin.gif.html)