Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 800 Only => Topic started by: CDNRatMan on September 22, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

Title: Levers
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 22, 2014, 10:48:01 AM
    ok between cutting and stacking wood from the storm, I did one of my winter projects because the powder coater got them done early.....
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: Troll on September 22, 2014, 10:54:25 AM
You put white lithium grease on all the contact and moving points, didn't you? Did you lube your clutch cable while it was apart?
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: Drift1 on September 22, 2014, 12:14:09 PM
Looks good Ratman .
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: pcarrell on September 22, 2014, 12:23:31 PM
For such a small change, that's a huge improvement!
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 22, 2014, 12:34:52 PM
 >:(   Troll please I am slow but not stupid....lol....yes I did all that and even cleaned the old grease off the pivot points.....and in about 35 days I'll be thinking of moving the bike indoors as after Halloween it will snow.

thanks D1 and PC
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: Troll on September 22, 2014, 19:30:24 PM
Just checking...sometimes people are in a hurry and skip steps...
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 22, 2014, 20:50:39 PM
  And I have been guilty of just that issue and that is also part of taking pictures as I progress because it prevents that. Also why some projects are put off till winter time because then I can take my time and look it over think it through and then execute the idea and do it correctly and properly.
And I have a fail safe back up also. YOU to check up on me......lol.......
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: Troll on September 22, 2014, 20:59:07 PM
I want to see them in person...at Pikeville, KY next July!
Title: Re: Levers
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 22, 2014, 22:38:26 PM
going to do my best......