Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 13:26:32 PM

Title: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 13:26:32 PM
   I am enjoying all your mods and am waiting to see the next round, and cannot help but notice you live in Pasadena CA. That is also the Rose Bowl parade and place. I just want PC to understand that even though I live farther north then he does I can understand the US geography.
  So my question is how close to 2311 N. Los Robles Avenue, do you live?
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: pcarrell on August 04, 2014, 14:27:38 PM
Oh I understand that you have plenty of time to read maps, look at globes, see stuff on the internet, etc.

See, those who are snowed into their cabin 10 months of the year have the time to do that stuff.
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: 49Reo on August 04, 2014, 14:54:52 PM
Hey Ratman, do you suppose there is a bit of bitterness over Canada winning?? ;D
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: Troll on August 04, 2014, 15:05:15 PM
Winning what????
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 15:42:23 PM
   ;) 49 I would say that was the answer but Indiana, now we both know that Indiana does not even have a real hockey team, but regardless PC is just jealousy of our winters. He would love to here and go ice fishing and dog sledding, but because he is not he makes fun of us.
Yes PC most Canadians do know how to read a map, look at globes and see the world as it is, and we can also use GPS and surf the internet, and some of us have cabins but once you cross the 49th most of us live in igloos.

Troll be nice........
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: Troll on August 04, 2014, 18:22:45 PM
  Just wondering what was won/lost....
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: pcarrell on August 04, 2014, 18:28:14 PM
Troll, don't worry about it.  It's just some silly game the Eskimo's and the Canadians play, but we don't play it down here in the warmer areas of the world because we're too busy riding our Drifters!   8)  ***Those are sunglasses on that smiley for all you extreme northerners***
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 19:27:41 PM
  Troll, all references are about the coolest game on earth, Ice Hockey........

      8) PC be sure to keep them rose coloured glass on, and enjoy your riding, but my riding this weekend was really good and I have no regrets as to were I live or I would move down into the south with the rest of them. I would move up north into 49's area if I had work up there.......fantastic place to live.

But I notice you are diverting my thread from the original question to Mr. Tecumseh.

Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: Troll on August 04, 2014, 19:39:02 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 19:27:41 PM
  Troll, all references are about the coolest game on earth, Ice Hockey........

      8) PC be sure to keep them rose coloured glass on, and enjoy your riding, but my riding this weekend was really good and I have no regrets as to were I live or I would move down into the south with the rest of them. I would move up north into 49's area if I had work up there.......fantastic place to live.

But I notice you are diverting my thread from the original question to Mr. Tecumseh.
I thought that the coolest game on earth was curling.....Now, Motorcycle ice racing, THAT'S COOL
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 20:06:53 PM
Troll you can be my third on any curling team I have........
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: Troll on August 04, 2014, 20:22:46 PM
http://www.centervillecurlingclub.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Crosse-Curling-Club/316240845095474
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 20:58:58 PM
 That is one nice club.....too bad my knees are gone.
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: pcarrell on August 04, 2014, 21:20:28 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 19:27:41 PM
But I notice you are diverting my thread from the original question to Mr. Tecumseh.

Who?  Me?  Nahhhhhhhhh

All this discussion of hockey and curling is what got us off track, and that was all you my man!  ;D
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 21:43:33 PM
  Sorry Sir PC you took the thread over on the second post.....I know at your age you tend to forget things....

QuoteOh I understand that you have plenty of time to read maps, look at globes, see stuff on the internet, etc.

See, those who are snowed into their cabin 10 months of the year have the time to do that stuff.

I just asked Tecumseh a simple question and you ran with it about maps and winters.....but I am fine with that. I know you like to mess with people.

Still waiting for Mr. T answer me but seems you might have scared him off.
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: 49Reo on August 04, 2014, 22:26:24 PM
Quote from: pcarrell on August 04, 2014, 18:28:14 PM
Troll, don't worry about it.  It's just some silly game the Eskimo's and the Canadians play, but we don't play it down here
Well, not very well, anyway..... ;D ;D
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: 2beers on August 05, 2014, 05:48:01 AM
(knock) (knock) (knock) Tecumseh, (knock) (knock) (knock) Tecumseh, (knock) (knock) (knock) Tecumseh  :)
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: pcarrell on August 05, 2014, 08:03:49 AM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 04, 2014, 21:43:33 PM
  Sorry Sir PC you took the thread over on the second post.....I know at your age you tend to forget things....

I just asked Tecumseh a simple question and you ran with it about maps and winters.....but I am fine with that. I know you like to mess with people.

Still waiting for Mr. T answer me but seems you might have scared him off.

Just trying to divert attention.......

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!  SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: 49Reo on August 05, 2014, 15:10:47 PM
Quote from: pcarrell on August 05, 2014, 08:03:49 AM
Just trying to divert attention.......

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!  SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!
That's no squirrel!! That's a Rat!!!! Get it?? ;D :o
Title: Re: Tecumseh, Question
Post by: pcarrell on August 05, 2014, 15:35:32 PM
Quote from: 49Reo on August 05, 2014, 15:10:47 PM
That's no squirrel!! That's a Rat!!!! Get it?? ;D :o

;D