Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 800 Only => Topic started by: Tecumseh on July 25, 2014, 01:24:51 AM

Title: My first post.....
Post by: Tecumseh on July 25, 2014, 01:24:51 AM
Hi all! my first post here. I feel like I finally found home. what I mean to say is that some of the other Kawasaki message boards lack Drifter owners or interest, and here for the most part it's Drifter only....way cool! I've included a pic of my 800, all mods though subtle and fabrication I did myself and I'm constantly changing things around on the bike.
(http://imag0430)
Title: Re: My first post.....
Post by: kw-retrorider on July 25, 2014, 03:20:03 AM
Very nicely done and subtle. Would like to see a few more angles for detail on the tail light and headlamp; the seat; rear view mirror, etc.

I like the tank badge in gold against the cardinal red....and kudos on the exhaust. Again, nice machine, tastefully done.
Title: Re: My first post.....
Post by: pcarrell on July 25, 2014, 08:01:02 AM
Welcome Tecumseh!

That is indeed a very tasty ride!  Well done!

I can see you've gone for a kind of vintage custom look, and it's working for ya!