Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: wildbill on July 28, 2009, 20:26:39 PM

Title: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: wildbill on July 28, 2009, 20:26:39 PM
I have seen a website where a custom black padded sissy bar was made for my 800 with an oem dual seat. I was too stupid to bookmark the site so I have to rely on the charity of the knowledgable to assist me. I prefer a totally black frame to match my 2000 with it's abundance of black trim.
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: chief on July 29, 2009, 12:23:20 PM
Not familiar with the site you mention. I will keep my eyes open for this.

Cheers.
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: pcarrell on July 29, 2009, 14:22:21 PM
Are you looking for this?

http://www.accessoryinternational.com/drifteraccessories.htm
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: wildbill on July 29, 2009, 14:54:09 PM
I have noticed this site in my searches. If I can't find the alternate item I will purchase this one. Thank you so much for your help!
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: pohlease on August 16, 2009, 18:42:03 PM
I think scootworks make one. You may need to buy their saddlebag supports also though.
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: pcarrell on August 16, 2009, 19:25:36 PM
I thought the Scootworks one was only for a solo seat?
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: cincydrifter99 on June 01, 2010, 21:30:34 PM
By the way, if you haven't already found out, they don't have any thing in black any more. I haven't found anyone selling black accessories for drifters any more. They are just too darn special!  ???
Title: Re: looking for padded sissy bar for an 800 with oem dual seat
Post by: chief on June 02, 2010, 13:37:06 PM
We come across some black stuff on occasion. Some are listed in the accessories area. Autoandmotorcycle.com has the black air horns now.