Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: CDNRatMan on May 30, 2014, 12:15:50 PM

Title: Drifter in North Bay
Post by: CDNRatMan on May 30, 2014, 12:15:50 PM
    Saw bike behind me as I was running my morning errands, noticed it had a Indian head fender light, tried to get a look but he was behind me, so let him pass and then I felt like the Count from Counting Cars, following this guy about trying to get him to pull over.
   Seems I found a member from here, Wabusk, and he has a really nice 1500 Drifter, so now there is two of us in the city.

   Of course no camera......
Title: Re: Drifter in North Bay
Post by: Troll on May 30, 2014, 12:59:27 PM
What did I say about NEVER leaving home without a camera?????
Title: Re: Drifter in North Bay
Post by: CDNRatMan on May 30, 2014, 14:12:56 PM
  BUT I was in my truck.......lol....
Title: Re: Drifter in North Bay
Post by: Troll on May 30, 2014, 14:32:29 PM
Doesn't matter, what if it had been E.T.? What were you doing in a truck, anyway? Did it snow again?
Title: Re: Drifter in North Bay
Post by: CDNRatMan on May 30, 2014, 16:46:04 PM
  I needed to move some items that just do not fit on the bike and so truck to do the errands  E.T. see him all the time so nothing new there....lol....