Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 800 Only => Topic started by: Rachel on March 28, 2014, 16:48:20 PM

Title: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: Rachel on March 28, 2014, 16:48:20 PM
I have an 800 Kawasaki drifter I have read that most accessories were modeled after the indian chief and they would fit my bike I am looking for bumper rails for the front and the back if this is true which year of the indian chief rails will fit my bike if any? ???
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: Drift1 on March 29, 2014, 13:41:02 PM
I do believe the rails your speaking of are a tad to short to fit around the fenders . I know of at least one member on here who has confirmed this . Hopefully someone on here can help out a little further . I do have a contact for someone who was making these if you want to try that route pm me .
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 29, 2014, 15:13:06 PM
  ok bumper rails? Front fender guard? Same thing? or different?
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: Drift1 on March 29, 2014, 16:27:07 PM
Same thing ratman just different style. I'm assuming Rachel is talking about the defender bumper ( rear fender ) and the rail that out lines the front fender like you see on some Harley Classics .
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 29, 2014, 16:53:57 PM
  ok if you say so.....I need to spend more time looking at these things......
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: Drift1 on March 30, 2014, 17:28:40 PM
Here you go ratman .... some images of what I believe Rachel is speaking of
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 30, 2014, 19:45:15 PM
  ok thanks for the clarification.......
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: Drift1 on March 31, 2014, 05:21:44 AM
No problem Ratman . Hey did I mention that dressed up Sun beam red bike is also in Canada .
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 31, 2014, 11:35:04 AM
QuoteHey did I mention that dressed up Sun beam red bike is also in Canada

  and that is a pretty wide open place.......can you narrow it down a bit?
Title: Re: 800 drifter bumper rails?
Post by: Rachel on April 04, 2014, 20:52:03 PM
Yes that's exactly what I'm looking for