Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: Elmo Hayride on October 03, 2013, 13:41:55 PM

Title: FYI speedometer cable extender available
Post by: Elmo Hayride on October 03, 2013, 13:41:55 PM
I recently saw these (referred by gadgets land`o`links) and thought they were noteworthy.
Dave
Title: Re: FYI speedometer cable extender available
Post by: Drift1 on October 04, 2013, 17:01:28 PM
Elmo thanks for this piece of information . Think I'll pick one up so the cable isn't so tight on the front crash bar .
Title: Re: FYI speedometer cable extender available
Post by: CDNRatMan on October 04, 2013, 19:29:42 PM
  great find, was thinking last winter I would need them, but I managed to move the speedo cable around a wee bit and have lots of room now.
Title: Re: FYI speedometer cable extender available
Post by: drifter-paul on October 07, 2013, 03:52:49 AM
Saw on this forum, that the Nomad speedo cable is 4" longer than the Drifter and fits.