Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 800 Only => Topic started by: CDNRatMan on September 19, 2013, 19:29:12 PM

Title: We're off
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 19, 2013, 19:29:12 PM
    ok got the first parts in for one of the winter projects, ordered from partzilla Sept 01 and they arrived today from GA. US of A and pretty neat, going to check them out over the weekend and then decide were to go from there. Start to work on my list now for sure. Have a few more things to order before I do any major work and changes. But we have a start here.
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: Troll on September 19, 2013, 19:40:33 PM
Did it snow on you already?
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: greenbarn on September 19, 2013, 20:03:44 PM
So, Ratman, do you care to share that list with us?  I mean, how else are we going to get it prioritized, and get all the details ironed out??  Wow, you might even need US to help you keep on track, here. 

Remember, friends don't like friends screw up their rides with bad mods.....  ;D
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: aralph on September 19, 2013, 20:19:38 PM
Wow, it seems like just yesterday you pulled the bike out of the house.
You need to move a little more south...
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: greenbarn on September 19, 2013, 20:26:05 PM
Quote from: aralph on September 19, 2013, 20:19:38 PM
Wow, it seems like just yesterday you pulled the bike out of the house.
You need to move a little more south...

Or just add those tire chains we talked about... ;D
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: 49Reo on September 19, 2013, 20:47:59 PM
Quote from: aralph on September 19, 2013, 20:19:38 PM
Wow, it seems like just yesterday you pulled the bike out of the house.
It was!!! ;D
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 19, 2013, 21:23:41 PM
  Troll, no snow yet but it is around the corner, and just want to get a head start on things this year.

  GB, still in the planning stage and besides you are moving out of this forum soon to the 1500 and will forget us 800 riders. But once I have the list in my head figured out and on paper I'll let you be the first to help me with it, nothing off the wall this year, just mostly upgrades or more heavy parts installed rather then stock parts.

aralph; I tried living down south before and it is just too crowded and you have to lock your house, lock your vehicle, too many people.....not for me.

GB no tire chains this winter, seems they are bound a determined to get me under the knife again and I am going hold off as long as I can.

49; you are my pillar and my mentor, when I get old as your self I want to be just like you.

Title: Re: We're off
Post by: greenbarn on September 20, 2013, 12:04:50 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on September 19, 2013, 21:23:41 PM
 
  GB, still in the planning stage and besides you are moving out of this forum soon to the 1500 and will forget us 800 riders. But once I have the list in my head figured out and on paper I'll let you be the first to help me with it, nothing off the wall this year, just mostly upgrades or more heavy parts installed rather then stock parts.


Who said I'll be leaving the 800 forum?  I just might keep the 800 too....  Or I might end up liking it better than the 1500.  Either way, I'll stay on here to harass you...
Title: Re: We're off
Post by: CDNRatMan on September 20, 2013, 13:57:57 PM
QuoteI'll stay on here to harass you

we just might banish you from the tribe......lol