Seems the dates and place has changed for this event, in Feb now rather then Jan, Feb 21-23
location is now going to be at
Direct energy centre
Exhibition Place
100 Princes' Blvd
Toronto, ON
so have that marked on my calendar.
ok seems the info was incorrect it is the same place and the dates are
THE TORONTO
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
6900 Airport Road,
(at Derry Road in Mississauga, Ontario)
1-800-567-1199
JANUARY 3-5, 2014
Friday: 10 am - 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Adults $20
Youths (6-12 years) $5
Children under 6 admitted free
Will Bob Ford be there?
Troll buddy if he is in the house and I get there I'll get an autograph for you......
You probably would not be able to get close enough for an autograph
if he shows up there.
Rob Ford is the best thing to happen to Toronto since the Leafs
won their last Stanley Cup (1967)....
Kinda like the circus coming to town....
aralph will you be going to the show, only a 4 hour drive for you.....close to the same for me. if we met there would that be a drift in or not?
Hey Ratman, I'm confused :o
http://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/
http://www.motorcyclesupershow.ca/
aralph
That is why I had the other dates up, the International is the one I went to last year, the one in Feb I will find out more info on that for us. I have a buddy who is into all the shows in ON and so he will know which is the better one to attend.
Well, Ratman, they are different dates, so you COULD go to both, review them, and post back here a formal summary and review. Then everyone would know for next year which one is superior...
Hey folks
Another bike show in Toronto this weekend at the International Centre. I have found the shows at the International Centre to be better as the parking is free and easy and the shows are HUGE. 10:00 a.m-9:00 p.m. Saturday (half price after 5:00) and then 10:00 -%:00 pm Sunday. Admission is 18.00 but you can get a 3.00 discount with a coupon on the website.....google Toronto Motorcycle show March 2014.