Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: montreal_drifter on June 10, 2013, 22:49:48 PM

Title: Laconia 2013
Post by: montreal_drifter on June 10, 2013, 22:49:48 PM
Gents,

I was at the Laconia 2013 bike week over the weekend for the first time.  I got my redneck ON so I ended up having fun despite finding the overall event a little lack luster.  One thing I was disappointed with was the fact that it's practically an Harley only gathering.  95% Harleys.  I only saw about a half dozen Indians....only the older ones.  I did ONE lone drifter out there other than my own.  Looked to be a purple or blue kinda paint.  Identify yourself!  Way to represent.  We may have been grossly outnumbered but I definitely got a bunch of looks and "what kind of bike is THAT" questions.  Even the real bike connoisseurs who rode Harleys came up to give me the thumbs up. 

Thinking of going to the Killington bike fest in Vermont.  Anyone ever been to that?

Title: Re: Laconia 2013
Post by: CDNRatMan on June 11, 2013, 00:12:35 AM
 ;) Awesome Marc, like that bike.......and your backside on the stock seat was ok?

Biker Reunion in New Liskeard this summer.....check out their web page....let me know we can met there or on the way...