Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: John Hopkins on June 10, 2013, 17:11:27 PM

Title: Weekend ride
Post by: John Hopkins on June 10, 2013, 17:11:27 PM
Thursday night the weather forcast said that friday would be sunny with 25 c the hottest day of the year..so friday at 6 am I rolled the Drifter out of the garage and set out for the other side of England, a place called Felixstowe, not a particularly long ride, about 260 miles each way...I learned three things..don't believe the forcasts unless they say it is going to rain..My Drifter has a top speed of 100 miles per hour..and the way I ride it will do 100 miles on a tank full of fuel..

The highlight of the trip was overtaking a porsche, after that I pulled into a slot a few cars ahead and casually slowed down to the speed limit so that he couldn't show me his dust..

Now I have to wait a few weeks to see how many speeding tickets I've collected and if I still have a license..

John.
Title: Re: Weekend ride
Post by: chief on June 10, 2013, 17:39:02 PM
Some things are worth the fine!  8)
Title: Re: Weekend ride
Post by: CDNRatMan on June 10, 2013, 18:36:14 PM
  good for you