Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: greenbarn on June 02, 2013, 21:59:18 PM

Title: drifter meeting
Post by: greenbarn on June 02, 2013, 21:59:18 PM
Took a ride today to meet up with Petemoss.  We had not met before, but thought since we only live about 40 miles apart, we should meet up.

Nice guy.  Nice bike.  First time I've ever personally seen 2 drifters together. 

On the way home, I took the long way home and rode by where I used to live, and took the scenic route.  Went by the old Mill Creek covered bridge that they re-built in 2010.  I like covered bridges.
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: greenbarn on June 02, 2013, 22:44:40 PM
more pics
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: Petemoss on June 02, 2013, 22:47:51 PM
Quote from: greenbarn on June 02, 2013, 21:59:18 PM

Nice guy.  Nice bike.  First time I've ever personally seen 2 drifters together. 

Ditto, Greeny. Now if we can just get the mexican cowboy up here...
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: Gerhardberger on June 03, 2013, 06:07:46 AM
Nice pictures and nice bikes! Congrats...
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: Petemoss on June 04, 2013, 08:13:11 AM
What road is the covered bridge on?
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: CDNRatMan on June 04, 2013, 10:07:01 AM
lol    ;D  not the road you took home for sure...eh!
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: DC on June 04, 2013, 11:47:03 AM
OMG!!!!!  You guys are scaring me!  I had no idea you were both ghosts!  Neither of you showed up on the film.   :o
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: CDNRatMan on June 04, 2013, 14:07:16 PM
QuoteOMG!!!!!  You guys are scaring me!  I had no idea you were both ghosts!  Neither of you showed up on the film.

  whoa DC now you will get hammered too glad that you are thinking like me......no pics of the people just the gnome bike pictures I get told about...lol.....
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: greenbarn on June 04, 2013, 18:15:20 PM
Quote from: Petemoss on June 04, 2013, 08:13:11 AM
What road is the covered bridge on?

It's on Thompson Road, Ostrander OH.  It's about 6 miles due north of US 33 / US 42.  Nice ride through there.  I used to live on Bellepoint rd, about 7 years ago, so I'm fairly familiar with the area. 
Title: Re: drifter meeting
Post by: DC on June 05, 2013, 07:01:11 AM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on June 04, 2013, 14:07:16 PM
  whoa DC now you will get hammered too glad that you are thinking like me......no pics of the people just the gnome bike pictures I get told about...lol.....

;D