Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: Drift1 on April 30, 2013, 14:54:53 PM

Title: Spotted in North Catle,NY
Post by: Drift1 on April 30, 2013, 14:54:53 PM
 Guys I spotted a red 2000...800 Drifter in North Castle,NY this afternoon on the corner of Rt22&433 near the Conn boarder.Sweet ride!!
Title: Re: Spotted in North Catle,NY
Post by: Drift1 on September 30, 2013, 18:14:37 PM
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

  LOL ...... I found this to be pretty funny ! Oh well it will most likely go unnoticed again but , I've seen this bike a few times last week and again today on Schoolhouse rd in North Castle NY . Found it pretty odd the rider of this bike isn't very sociable ! I mean come on dude  how many people do you know own the same ride ? Just saying  :o
Title: Re: Spotted in North Catle,NY
Post by: CDNRatMan on October 01, 2013, 01:01:51 AM
  Just may be one of them unfriendly people you hear about.........or he just don't like you......don't know why......
Title: Re: Spotted in North Catle,NY
Post by: Drift1 on October 01, 2013, 05:04:32 AM
Ratman , maybe just maybe , Mr unfriendly should sell me his drifter and buy a Harley . Thinking his unfriendly attitude would fit him better sitting on a Hog  ;D Giving us drifter riders a bad image ..... LOL .... But then again like everything else there always has to be that " ONE " guy  ???
Title: Re: Spotted in North Catle,NY
Post by: CDNRatMan on October 01, 2013, 07:42:30 AM
  I find Gold Wing Riders by far more snobby then Harley riders, or I just don't expect it from the GW riders