Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: aralph on April 28, 2013, 20:16:07 PM

Title: Zukey Lake Tavern
Post by: aralph on April 28, 2013, 20:16:07 PM
Went across the creek to Michigan yesterday for a ride with a few buddies.
At customs when I pulled up the officer said it is nice to see an Indian once in a while
and wanted to know where I was going.
I told him it is a Kawasaki Drifter and headed to the Harley dealer in Farmington Hills.
His response,"I'm confused, whats a guy riding a Kawasaki that looks like an Indian
going to a Harley dealership for?"
I didn't know what to say to that except that's where my buddies are headed.
Anyway, we stopped at Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney for dinner and on the way out
we seen a 1500 Drifter cruising by. First one I've seen since being in Port Dover last July.
Nice to see one once in awhile....

regards
aralph
Title: Re: Zukey Lake Tavern
Post by: Drift1 on April 28, 2013, 20:22:38 PM
Aralph,Michigan you say,correct?I'm wondering if it could have been Ted  ::) if so he's back home and my rear bars should be getting made  ;D :D ;)
Title: Re: Zukey Lake Tavern
Post by: CDNRatMan on April 28, 2013, 23:03:08 PM
lol oh and Michigan is that small that it would be Ted back home....lol....

means Aralph and I are the only Drifters in Ontario....lol......

Aralph if you are going to be going to attend the Biker reunion in New Liskeard let me know and we can met up.......

http://www.bikersreunion.ca/
Title: Re: Zukey Lake Tavern
Post by: chief on April 29, 2013, 22:55:26 PM
Quote from: CDNRatMan on April 28, 2013, 23:03:08 PM


means Aralph and I are the only Drifters in Ontario....lol......



http://www.bikersreunion.ca/ (http://www.bikersreunion.ca/)

There are about 30 registered Drifters in ON... though some may no longer be active!
Title: Re: Zukey Lake Tavern
Post by: Drift1 on April 30, 2013, 14:47:40 PM
I'm just wishful thinking out loud again,Ratman  ;D.I'm just waiting very patiently for the bars.