Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: drifter1946 on May 05, 2009, 09:37:43 AM

Title: Crash bar rear
Post by: drifter1946 on May 05, 2009, 09:37:43 AM
Hello, looking for a crash bar rear for drifter 800 (https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vulcan800.net%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D13119&hash=017c8c44ec7f848c2e522f4dda943e61354ded3e) same or simular like this  ???

Reiner
Title: Re: Crash bar rear
Post by: pcarrell on May 05, 2009, 10:43:35 AM
Your picture doesn't show.

Are you looking for saddle bag crashbars, like this?

(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crstrikeshop.com%2Fimages%2FSideBagGuard.gif&hash=0df9448b1d87b327ec64355da945450c6ea1e9ee)

If so, google "Saddlebag Crash Bars" and it'll get you a ton of hits.  I know Champion makes some good ones, but I'm not sure what ones fit Drifters and what ones don't.  I've seen them on Drifters, and they usually use the passenger peg mounts to do it, but you'd have check it out for yourself as to fitting it.
Title: Re: Crash bar rear
Post by: drifter1946 on May 05, 2009, 10:59:22 AM
Yes,yes you have a link  ???
Title: Re: Crash bar rear
Post by: chief on May 05, 2009, 11:09:11 AM
All I have seen require modification. There aren't any specifically for the drifter.
Title: Re: Crash bar rear
Post by: pcarrell on May 05, 2009, 12:59:15 PM
Quote from: drifter1946 on May 05, 2009, 10:59:22 AM
Yes,yes you have a link  ???

I right clicked on the properties and pasted that into a browser.  It took me to what looks like a forum main page, but it's in a language I don't read, so at that point I hit a road block.  Sorry......
Title: Re: Crash bar rear
Post by: drifter1946 on May 07, 2009, 01:19:26 AM
(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg228.imageshack.us%2Fimg228%2F6920%2Fhinterersturzbgel.jpg&hash=81441bcb1a88cbc1ab8c294e1a92ee36a19b5cb6)

As well as in the picture I look.

Thank`s

Reiner
Title: Re: Crash bar rear
Post by: pcarrell on May 07, 2009, 10:15:49 AM
Maybe this will help: http://www.shopscootworks.com/shop/productdetail.htm?productId=7889771&browse=238853&shopBy=9747&catalogId=1671