Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: chief on March 06, 2013, 16:06:36 PM

Title: STUPID ALERT
Post by: chief on March 06, 2013, 16:06:36 PM
I was working on the forum the other day and inadvertently cleared my personal messages... if you sent me a PM lately and have not gotten a response, or if I agreed to purchase something from you and we haven't finished ... PLEASE help me out and send me a new PM. I know I promised to purchase a seat from someone in Alabama, but cannot remember who exactly it was. Please PM me!

Sorry about that. I should know better by now.


Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: John Hopkins on March 06, 2013, 16:16:49 PM
From the title, I thought you were alerting me.

John.
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 06, 2013, 21:41:39 PM
  I remember you saying you were sending $2500.00 to buy winter clothing and make PC happy about it...... ;)
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: Drift1 on March 07, 2013, 05:03:11 AM
Chief don't forget to send those BLACK spot lights when your finished wiring them up.
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: DC on March 07, 2013, 06:38:56 AM
I looked out the window and the delivery truck has not arrived yet with the spare Drifter you were going to let me have.   ;D
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: chief on March 07, 2013, 09:41:36 AM
The Stupid Continues....

You know at the bottom of the page on the left hand side... sometimes there are little numbers like   (1)(2)... etc... when there are multiple pages. When you are on the (2) you can't see the messages on the (1) page. I was crating up this Drifter, the black spots and writing out the $2500 money order when I noticed I was on the (2) page of messages.

Being the quick witted and analytical person I am, I immediately clicked on that (1)... and like magic... there were all my "lost" messages. My staggering intellect has unraveled yet another conundrum.  So please ignore my request for reminders.

And based upon my research, it looks like that $2500 was supposed to come FROM you Mr. Freeze; the Drifter was supposed to be donated TOO VDR by DC - we thank-you for your generosity; and the black spots promised to Drift1 are included below.

Gotta go... apparently the WH has heard of my problem solving capabilities and wants to ensure I don't have any political aspirations. I guess I have to talk to the guy.

(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/graphics/spots.png)

Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 07, 2013, 11:06:37 AM
 ;) cheque is in the mail......
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: DC on March 07, 2013, 11:41:24 AM
Okay, here's the drifter I'll be donating.   ;)   ;D

(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fm100group.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fdrifter_by_gavade.jpg%3Fw%3D310%26amp%3Bh%3D560&hash=f46d0c13489434adaba6a2bfb658f5dd18036e3d)

Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: chief on March 07, 2013, 11:57:03 AM
Nevermind DC...  ???
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: 49Reo on March 07, 2013, 13:10:23 PM
Quote from: DC on March 07, 2013, 11:41:24 AM
Okay, here's the drifter I'll be donating.   ;)   ;D

(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fm100group.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fdrifter_by_gavade.jpg%3Fw%3D310%26amp%3Bh%3D560&hash=f46d0c13489434adaba6a2bfb658f5dd18036e3d)
Kind of looks like the Ratman...only better dressed....
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: Drift1 on March 07, 2013, 16:17:15 PM
I guess we had that coming huh,guys?Good come back,Chief....
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: John Hopkins on March 07, 2013, 16:50:35 PM
Quote from: DC on March 07, 2013, 11:41:24 AM
Okay, here's the drifter I'll be donating.   ;)   ;D

(https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fm100group.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fdrifter_by_gavade.jpg%3Fw%3D310%26amp%3Bh%3D560&hash=f46d0c13489434adaba6a2bfb658f5dd18036e3d)

Actually dresses like me..but he has better shoes..

John.
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: CDNRatMan on March 07, 2013, 17:42:30 PM
  is that the best you can say 49............
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: 49Reo on March 07, 2013, 18:08:49 PM
Might be the best, but definitely not the worst..... ;D
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: chief on March 07, 2013, 20:25:47 PM
If you are awaiting a quick witty remark from me you may want to lay in a case of beer and a few bags of chips. Me and MR. Wit haven't been on speaking terms the past few days. I've been under the weather... going to bed too early, getting up before 10, not drinking enough, exercising, dieting, not smoking my pipe enough, and working way too responsibly. I plan to rectify all of those starting tomorrow. I still won't be witty, but I won't care either.

Supposed to be in the 60's this weekend... high 20's last night... If its not raining, I may have to suspend my recovery, exercise my bike muscles a bit, and resume later.
Title: Re: STUPID ALERT
Post by: 45 Bravo on March 07, 2013, 22:51:20 PM
That can't be Ratman, he don't have gray hair.
And this guy wears clothes!!!