Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: jb741 on January 19, 2011, 12:05:59 PM

Title: Chrome seat rail for 1500......
Post by: jb741 on January 19, 2011, 12:05:59 PM
I am still looking for a chrome seat rail for my 1500. Any one out there have one they took off? or don't want????
My bike will finally be complete with one last piece.  HELP! please.....
Title: Re: Chrome seat rail for 1500......
Post by: chief on January 19, 2011, 18:55:28 PM
I'm keeping my eyes open for you. These are getting more difficult to find. There are a few scams out there as well, so be careful.

Cheers.
Title: Re: Chrome seat rail for 1500......
Post by: jb741 on January 19, 2011, 21:24:47 PM
Thanks Chief,   What do you think would be a fair price for one, If I can find one?????
   john
Title: Re: Chrome seat rail for 1500......
Post by: chief on January 19, 2011, 22:02:12 PM
Unfortunately its a seller's market. It won't be cheap.