Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: mlindley3515 on January 15, 2011, 15:51:35 PM

Title: 1500 Windshield
Post by: mlindley3515 on January 15, 2011, 15:51:35 PM
I have just purchase a 1500 Drifter.  I have had many motorcycles but none without a windshield.  I have driven it a couple of times now and definitley want one.  There are so many out there.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm 6'4" and want something to keep the wind at least off my chest.
Thanks!
Mike.
Title: Re: 1500 Windshield
Post by: chief on January 15, 2011, 16:08:18 PM
Go to the website and look in the accessories area. Rifle and national have good shields for the drifter.
Title: Re: 1500 Windshield
Post by: pcarrell on January 16, 2011, 20:46:10 PM
If you can find just the Kawasaki Fire & Steel hardware to mount it, Cee Baileys will cut you a windshield to custome dimentions (taller, wider, both).  You can check them out here: http://www.ceebaileys.com/kawasaki/drifterws.html