Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => Drifter 800 Only => Topic started by: BOOP on September 03, 2010, 07:50:40 AM

Title: add ons
Post by: BOOP on September 03, 2010, 07:50:40 AM
Any suggestions for what to use to cover up the mounts where the passenger foot pegs go? My favorite color is CHROME but black would work. Also, concho's... where can I find a heart shaped one? I'm wanting to dress up my new baby but I'm not sure where to look for chrome pieces (other than side covers). Fringe for the seat... anyone sell that? Thanks yall!

Title: Re: add ons
Post by: BOOP on September 03, 2010, 09:04:55 AM
just found the parts & accesories section on this web site. Thanks Chief! This site rocks!
Title: Re: add ons
Post by: TC on September 03, 2010, 11:03:02 AM
Quote from: BOOP on September 03, 2010, 09:04:55 AM
just found the parts & accesories section on this web site. Thanks Chief! This site rocks!

Where is it?
Title: Re: add ons
Post by: chief on September 03, 2010, 11:26:59 AM
[


Http://WWW.vulcandrifterriders.com.   

Click on accessories

Title: Re: add ons
Post by: BOOP on September 03, 2010, 17:14:52 PM
windshield obtained & installed. Lightbar found & ordered. Engine guards.....OMG! I'm about to pull my hair out. Can't find them. Will the ones for the VN800 Classic work?
Title: Re: add ons
Post by: BOOP on September 05, 2010, 21:23:37 PM
engine guard found & ordered   ;D