I'dl ike to convert the rear signal lights to LED tail/ run/ brake lights
I have purchased the lights(waiting), converter(arrived) and lenes(waiting) but my question is currently the rear light socket is single post and apparently I require a double post socket ?
Is that correct ?
If so I'll require the "guts" of a pair of a front signal lights which I post an add in the WTB section but first I will await for your replies
Thanks in Advance
Sorry don't know what you purchased. The mod I did, did not require anything except what was in the kit.
This is the conversion kit I purchased??????
Kuryakyn Run-Turn-Brake Controller - Metric Cruisers
A marvel of electronic wizardry, this module makes single filament or single circuit turn signals on the rear of the bike function as running lights, turn signals, and brake lights! The module wires in beneath your seat and is intended for use with L.E.D. or Halogen Silver Bullets or other custom turn signals you have installed on your bike. The unit will work fine with stock turn signals as well, but you will have to find red lenses from another source.
ATTENTION: This kit is required when installing L.E.D. lights as turn signals on a motorcycle with a single turn signal indicator light. If this diode kit is not installed, power will back feed across the indicator light and all turn signals will flash at once.
This accessory fits:
- all bikes
I don't know about the requirements of this kit. I expect the installation instructions will tell you. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Please keep us informed. This is something future modders will need to know.