Can any other vulcan solo seats be easily adapter to fit the drifter, I don't care about flaps covering the fraim rails or anything just something that uses the washer lip up front tand the side triangle brackets
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/saddlemen-renegade-solo-seat-vulcan-1500-classicnomad-96-02/part/TC-K3670J (http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/saddlemen-renegade-solo-seat-vulcan-1500-classicnomad-96-02/part/TC-K3670J)
I see people have used nomad seats, basically wondering if this could work.....I wants as low a seat as possible
I recovered my solo seat with a Mustang cover made for a nomad two piece seat. The front half of the nomad seat is exactly the same as the drifter solo, but without all the dress up goodies.
Nomad seats take a bit of modification to work on the Drifter. (OEM in any event. Aftermarket may work differently).
Have a look here: [size=78%]http://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/nomadseat.html (http://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/nomadseat.html)[/size]
Ended up ordering a saddlemen renegade, ill post pics and info once it's installed
Yes, please do a write up on it.
La Douche, any pics, how did it go, Thanks
Sorry its been sooo long, havent had internet access, ill do a write up on it soon but it's basically the same as the normal classic seat install.
you can either add washers and a longer bolt and have the space upfront
or i used the stand washer on the tank bolt and turned the rear brackets towards the inside, drilled into the frame there and put new bolts
but ill get osme pics posted up asap